The reception to the Maximum Football 2018 August update was amazing. People seem to really enjoy the direction we're taking the game and that's what keeps us going.
We have some really, really exciting business agreements being put into place and we'll be announcing those in the coming months.
Via the game's dedicated twitter account, we are conducting a poll to see what your preference is for a future 'Franchise Mode'. Do you want to see a Professional Franchise Mode style or something more along the lines of a College Dynasty Mode? You can cast your vote here: https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/status/1039937265236156421
The game's announced Logo Editor is still in progress. This is a very large feature addition to the the title and so takes a while. As of today, the goal is to have that in place for the November title update.
But today I wanted to share a bit of information about the September update. Below is a select list of items that are currently either fixed or improved. This is a living document and will be updated over time as new items are added to the list.
General (As of September 14, 2018)
- Corrected an issue with the CPU calling consecutive time out's.
- Corrected an issue of one PS4 achievement being triggered in practice mode. There should be no achievements awarded while in that game mode.
- Corrected an issue that would cause a defensive back to do a 360 spin in place as the receiver he was lined up on began his pre-snap movement.
- Corrected the Play Marker position for the XBox that could allow the game to be launched before it had reached 100% download.
- Corrected the Head Tracking of players on kick cover teams.
- Adjusted aspects of the defensive side of the ball so they are more aggressive based on the game's difficulty level. This is a very subjective thing to adjust so it will be continued to be refined over time.
- Corrected an issue of weather not being properly reflected on the field for Seasonal Play games.