I wanted to give you a quick update on what is being planned for the October Update of Canadian Football 2017.
Issues AddressThe items contained in this Content Update are a combination of items included in the most recent Certification Report as well as general improvements to the title and are the result of user feedback. Other items may include bugs found after launch or general game improvements.
- Corrected a game lock issue. If a field goal
attempt hit the post assembly, it could still be caught by the kicking team. This
would cause the game to lock up. Any play that sees the ball hit the
post assembly should be considered a dead ball.
- Added a full Season Play Mode. This mode allows
the player to progress through a full schedule, accumulate statistics and play through a
calculated playoff tree.
- Added a full Practice Mode that allows players
to practice executing plays outside of normal game play.
- The game now allows for playing under two rule
sets; Professional Canadian rules, and a subset of American rules.
- Introduces a new Title Screen design.
- Corrected an issue with the CPU calling back to
back time outs in certain clock situations.
- Corrected a fairly noticable texture UV problem with the Toronto
General performance improvements.
UI Sneak Peak - Work in Progress