'Progressing Towards 2018' will be a series of short blogs that basically document the development process from this point until the release of the game next year.
While Saskatchewan was rolling over Ottawa on this playoff Sunday, the game was going through it's first stages of updates.
- The game engine has been updated to Unity 2017.2 (the most recent stable release).
- The game's User Interface now automatically swaps controller icons depending on the platform the game is running on.
- Updated a couple of shaders to improve performance for DirectX 12.
- Begun the process of adding the team and player editing screens but updating the title screen's menu.
- Updated to the latest Steam SDK for the PC Desktop version.