The XBox One Update that was planned for late October has passed Microsoft certification and should be going live and available for download later today (November 9th).
To say this is a substantial update is an understatement. It's just about a new title (hence the extra time for certification). The full list of updates and changes are below;
- The game engine has been updated to Unity 5.5.4p4.
- Added a full
Season Play Mode. This mode allows the player to play out a full
schedule of games, accumulate individual player and team statistics, as
well as progress through a full playoff tree. Note: Season Mode is a
single player experience available primarily to the active profile selected
from the title screen.
- Add a full Practice Mode that allows players to practice executing plays outside of normal game play.
- Practice Mode is primarily a single player mode available to the active profile.
- No achievements or stats are accumulated in this mode.
- Practice Mode's on-field settings (such as the line of scrimmage) are not retained from session to session.
- A full set of professional Canadian Rules.
- A subset of American football rules.