Last week Canuck released a pretty substantial update to Canadian Football 2017. Multiple new game modes and new features added along with numerous other small changes.
Today we'll be posting another update to Steam that will address a few smaller items that cropped up afterwards.
- We've corrected the issue of the Man 2 Man coverage dialog loading empty in the Play Designer.
- Corrected the problem of offensive linemen "jittering" while dropping back from the line of scrimage during pass blocking. The pass blocking movement is much smoother now.
- Corrected the issue of Right Guards not picking up the correct player when the defense is running a play with 5 down linemen.
- Improved the back field blocking assignment logic.
- Corrected an issue with kick returners 'warping into position should the ball bounce before they can field the kick.
- Corrected the issue of playoff games that are still tied at the end of Over Time not continuing until there's a winner.
- Corrected an issue of Defensive Backs on human controlled teams occasionally breaking off task after pass is thrown and ending up out of position.
The XBox One version of the game includes the majority of corrections noted above and is still going through the certification process. Our goal is to get the XBox update pushed live around the middle of November.